Saturday, October 23, 2010

Handmade Holidays...

I know, I know, its not even Halloween yet, but I have to tell you that the holidays are right around the corner!  In this troubled economy I really think and hope that people are going to make most if not all of their gifts.
Here is a list of some of my videos that you can use to make gifts and most of them are easy enough for kids.
How to Make a Fun Funky Statement Ring  Great for Stocking Stuffers for your teen, or any woman.
How to Make a Tutu Pencil Great Stocking Stuffers for any little girl.
How to Make an Easy Stenciled Necktie Onsie or T-Shirt Cute for babies and children.
How to Make Cute Headbands Headbands are a hot item these days.


There are a lot more fun easy ideas on my Youtube Channel, and on fun sites like Crafster and Craft.


My wish for you this Holiday season is to open yourself up to your creativity and make it a Handmade Holiday!




No comments: