Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Made it to Day 26

So here we are at Day 26 of my "365 Days of Craft Videos", so far this has been an amazing experience!  I have had such amazing feedback and comments, and that is what keeps me motivated to make videos every day.  On Day 21 I showed a cute "Tutu Skeleton Costume" for little girls.  On Day 22 you get to learn how to make Pony tail holders. Day 23 is a two parter where I show you how to make my Etsy best seller pincushion part 1, part 2, from Heather Bailey's Pop Daisy Fabric.  Then we come to Day 24 where I show you how to make a clutch / Pouch with contrasting fabric. Day 25 is a tutorial on making the fabric and lace flower headband, that I showed you in my Day 5 video.  Then we come to Day 26, where I show you how to make a rose / flower from ribbon. So there we are all caught up!  Please if you have any comments, suggestions or requests feel free to leave a comment here or on my Youtube Channel!  Happy Crafting...

No comments: