Saturday, November 22, 2008

Best Laid Plans...

I tried to take Darek's pic at breakfast, and this is the best I got! I had planned to pop out of bed this morning, down some coffee and get to work crafting. Well, I popped out of bed and started the coffee, when my husband, Darek, said "let's go out to breakfast". I was like aaaah, I really need to get more pieces done for the craft bazaar I am doing in TWO WEEKS, but I love going out to breakfast. So to breakfast we went, followed by one of our other favorite things to do, a trip to the bookstore.


Going to the bookstore kind of takes my husband and I back to the beginning of building WOWzzy.com , before we had our large office and employees, when this huge part of our lives was just a twinkle in Darek's eye. So while he worked on work that CEO's work on, I crocheted wrist warmers for my business.

I was planning on posting a tute for these really cool earrings I created the other day, so that will have to be saved for tomorrow. So check back, I really think you are going to love this really easy technique.



Some of my Crafty goodness for Indie Sacramento, Sacramento's largest trunk show and craft bazaar. When: December 6, 2008, 10am to 6pm, Where: 2409 J Street, Sacramento, CA indiesacramento.com





No comments: