Friday, August 21, 2009

Addicted to Swapping...

Oh my, that title kinda sounds dirty, oops. Actually I am addicted to craft swaps through Craftser. I have had to limit my swapping to one at a time. Why you ask? Because there have been times in the not to distant past where I have been involved in four at a time and that gets a little crazy! My latest swap is the mini make a friend swap round 1, and my partner is fabricfriend. In this swap we send three packages, one a month beginning in August. The first package was to be a craft kit of a new crafting technique to our partner. Check out the amazing first package she put together for me of jewelry she sells in her Etsy shop, amazing.

Picture 1, the whole package Picture 2, this is what the kit makes, cute!


Thank you Fabricfriend, I can't wait for package two.

No comments: