Monday, December 29, 2008

Hot New Projects on Craftster





Well, we are half way through the December Holidays and we all made it!! I had an amazing time with my family and I hope you all did as well. I am a huge fan of Craftster.org and I credit the site for getting me creating again! It is a great palce to post your projects and get feedback and encouragement from other creators. It's been a while since I posted any projects on Craftster, so I decided to post something that is near and dear to me. This awesome Craft supply carry-all made from a placemat, ziplock bags, and some ribbon and trim. I was thrilled to be moved over to the Hot New Project side on Craftster. With all the posts I have made over the years, I had never been chosen. Due to popular demand I will be posting a tutorial on Wednseday Jan 7, after this weekends Indie Scaramento Show. So, check back if you want to make one of these super carry-alls.

No comments: