Friday, December 12, 2008

My First Craft Show

Hi, it has been a while since I posted, so I thought I would give you a recap on my first craft show. I participated in the Indie Sacramento, the amazingly organizied Craft Fair, and it was a huge success. I was a little nervous, and everything went without a hitch!!! My big sellers were my Crocheted Hand Warmers, the Cool Corseted Coffee Cuffs, and the Pretty Pin Cushions. The Scoodies were very much an attraction, but I only sold One. It seemed like the lower priced items sold most. I had a great time, met some really nice people, bought some cool stuff, and sold quite a bit of my work, I really couldn't ask for more. And guess what? What? you say. If you missed this show, Indie Sac has decided to do monthly shows and I will be participating in the January show. Keep posted for the date, time and location. Thank you all for your support-Julie

No comments: