Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Give the Gift of Life

It will be 6 years in February that I lost my youngest son and four of his close friends in an alchohol related automobile accident. I am VERY passionate about stopping drinking and driving. I came up with an important gift I hope will save lives.
My baby Matthew
2-13-1986 to 2-5-2005



If you have friends or family that like to go out and have a good time at parties, clubs, bars etc...
This is a thoughtful, inexpensive, and life saving gift to give to your loved ones.
Just print up this certificate, roll it up and put a ribbon around it and you have a gift that will possibly save theirs or others lives.

GIFT CERTIFICATE

I am Giving you the Gift of Life and Safety!

 

This Coupon is Good for a Night of Being Your Designated Driver


To___________________________________


From_________________________________

(Insert Clip Art) optional


If You Are Going Out For a Night of Celebration


Give Me a Week’s Notice and I Will Be Your


Designated Driver


I am Giving This to You Because


I Love You and Want You Around


For a Long, Long Time!


I am wishing you a Happy and Safe Holiday to you and yours.

4 comments:

nanami said...

Tears are welling up now. Thanks for sharing and I'm sorry for your loss. Take care and Merry Christmas.

dawt said...

Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful, heartfelt gift idea. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your tutorial on YouTube and went to your blog and read about your Lost :( my deepest symphony goes out to you and your Family!! I have three children they're all grown young adults , my youngest name is Matthew, he's now 20 born 10-16-91. every time my kids take off in their cars I pray for their safety. There is so many life's taken from drunk drivers. With new years, I crench when my kids go somewhere. We're fortunate they won't drink and drive!!
Thank you for sharing your tutorials I learn best by visual.

Sincerely Donna
Happy New Year

Annie-Mary Rose said...

So sorry for your loss - but thank you for giving us such a wonderful idea. Annie-Mary x